SPABOND 340LV HT
EPOXY ADHESIVE SYSTEM
- Lower density than glass filled adhesives
- Higher thermal performance and faster cure
- High strength and toughness industrial adhesive
- Excellent gap filling properties
- Low exotherm and shrinkage
- Cartridge and mixing machine dispense
- Range of working times / clamp times
- Temperature performance up to 90°C / 195°F
The latest Spabond 340LV HT formulation is a high performance adhesive designed for bonding large structures. It is a cost-effective system with good thermal and mechanical properties.
The new improved formulation gives higher thermal performance and allows faster curing, making this product ideal for bonding large composite structures where minimising cure times and increasing productivity is of value. The components are pigmented to give a visual indication of mix quality, which is a useful feature when mixing by hand or with a machine. The system has a simple 2:1 mix ratio by volume.
Large structures such as yacht hulls and wind turbine blades.
Pack Sizes & Availability
Spabond 340LV HT is available in 400ml and 900ml cartridges, 20/10 and 200/200kg resin/hardener quantities for machine mixing/dispense. Cartridge guns and mix heads are also available on request.