EPOXY ADHESIVE SYSTEM
- Excellent gap filling properties
- High strength and toughness
- Three hardener speeds
- Range of working times / clamp times
- Low exotherm and shrinkage
- Temperature performance up to 84°C / 183°F
- Ideal for bonding large structures where surfaces have uneven geometry
Spabond 345 is a toughened, high performance adhesive system ideal for bonding large structures where substrate surfaces have uneven geometry. The product has a thick, paste-like consistency, and can be applied without sag in thicknesses of over 30mm at 15°C, making it ideal where large, uneven vertical gluelines are required.
The product has a 2:1 mix ratio by volume. To aid mixing, the components are pigmented to give visual indication of mix quantity. The Fast hardener is coloured purple, but there is also a black version. This is useful for improving the cosmetic appearance of bondlines involving exposed carbon composites.
Spabond 345 is available in 400ml cartridges, pails and drums.