MODIFIED EPOXY ADHESIVE SYSTEM
- Suitable for bonding polyester and epoxy parts
- Exceptional impact toughness and peel strength
- Excellent bond to polyester and epoxy substrates
- Low exotherm and shrinkage in thick bond-lines
- Sag resistance of up to 30mm on a vertical face
- Wide range of hardeners, from Fast to Extra Slow
- Resin and Hardener pigmented to give a visual indication of mix quality
Spabond 540 is a modified ambient curing epoxy adhesive designed for bonding polyester or epoxy laminates. The Adhesive system is available with two resins; Spabond 540 resin is designed for larger gaps up to 30mm and Spabond 540LV for bond-line <20mm. Spabond 540LV is available in drums, pails and cartridges.
The high toughness and excellent gap filling properties make this adhesive ideal for stringers/bulkheads, frames and hull-to-deck joints on medium to large production boats.
Pack Sizes & Availability
Spabond 540 is available in 600ml cartridges and 20/18.4kg resin/hardener quantities for bulk mixing/dispense. Cartridge guns and mix heads are also available on request.