RAPID STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE SYSTEM
- Reduced clamp time structural adhesive
- Gels in 10 minutes, solid in 2 hours
- Full properties after overnight ambient cure
- High strength and toughness
- Sag resistance of 14mm at 20°C / 70°F
- Available in 400ml two component dual cartridges
Spabond 730 is a fast curing structural adhesive designed for applications where reduced clamp times are important. It has a simple 1:1 by weight and volume mix ratio.
It can be used to bond together a wide variety of dissimilar materials and has been designed to give a durable high strength bond. Spabond 730 Rapid Structural Adhesive is available in a simple, easy to use 400ml cartridge.
Fit-out, finishing and repair
Pack Sizes & Availability
Spabond 730 is available in 400ml cartridges. Cartridge guns and mix heads are also available on request.