- Low initial mixed viscosity
- Good cure progression from ambient only cures
- Non pigmented Resin and Hardeners
- Improved Health and Safety
- Optimised for hand lay-up
- Excellent fibre wetting
- Germanischer Lloyd approved
- Mix ratio of 100:33.3 (by weight)
Ampreg 21 is the latest generation of laminating systems offered by Gurit. The low initial mixed viscosity makes this product ideal for wetting out heavyweight fibres/fabrics. It has been designed to give excellent mechanical and thermal properties from both ambient temperature cures and moderate temperature post-cures (50°C / 120°F).
Ampreg 21 is available with a range of hardener speeds from Fast to Extra Slow and has been formulated to give significant improvements to Health and Safety. Ampreg 21 is Germanischer Lloyds approved for certified applications.
General purpose applications as well as medium to large structures such as boat hulls, buildings and wind turbine blades. Can also be used for repair.
Pack Sizes & Availability
Ampreg 21 is available in 3.6kg packs or 10/3.33, 20/6.66, 216/18 and 1000/165kg resin/hardener quantities for machine mixing/dispense.