TOUGHENED EPOXY ADHESIVE FILM
- Low temperature cure 70°C / 160°F
- Designed for bonding prepreg skins to honeycomb and certain foam cores
- Compatible with SE 70 prepregs
- Toughened for impact resistance and peel strength
- Controlled flow for maximum bond integrity
SA 70 is an adhesive film that is designed for secondary bonding, core-bonding and for co-curing with the range of Gurit prepregs. It can be cured at temperatures as low as 70°C / 160°F, or can be more quickly cured at temperatures above 120°C / 250°F. The product has an out-life of 28 days.
Suitable for bonding aluminium or foam cores in conjunction with SE 70 prepreg or Ampreg Laminating Systems.
Pack Sizes & Availability
SA 70 is available in 150, 250 and 400g resin films with or without* a glass carrier. Standard roll width is 1270mm and roll lengths vary between 63.5 and 127sqm. Please check availability with your Customer Support Representative.
*150 and 250g only