High Tg Resin RTM System
- Very low viscosity designed for RTM processes
- De-mouldable after 20 min at 120°C
- High Tg (>190°C) following cure at 180°C
- For critical structural components
- High tensile elongation and toughness
- Good Resin Clarity
PRIME™ 180 is a two-component toughened epoxy system formulated for RTM processes for manufacturing high quality structural carbon components. PRIME™ 180 has a low mixed viscosity at room temperature and versatile curing, this allows for low temperature injection which can then be followed by curing at temperatures above 90°C. The resin has low viscosity for a long period at low temperatures which allows complex or thick section laminates to be manufactured.