Programme Coordinator - Product Management
||Programme Coordinator – Product Management
||Newport, Isle of Wight (UK)
||Product Manager - Formulated
|Hours of Work:
||37.5 per week
Gurit delivers composite materials, engineering, processing tools and equipment globally as well as parts and solutions to a world-class customer list. We work alongside long standing customers in the vertical markets of Transportation, Marine and Wind with continued focus in emerging markets and product development. It is this focus that enables us to continue to deliver the future of composite materials.
Working within the global Product Management team, you will be responsible for the programme management of the New Product Development (NPD) stage gate process for the 3 Product Managers (Formulated, Prepreg & Structural Core Materials). Additionally you will be responsible for reporting, systems development for key product lifecycle activities and support of high profile lifecycle projects as required.
NPD Gateway Programme Management – Coordinate reviews, gateway approval meetings and communication of projects. Report timescale management & escalation to ensure deadlines & costs are managed in line with approved development strategies.
3rd Party Reports & Certification Management – Monitor the certification status for all product portfolios, liaise with 3rd party product certification bodies, coordinate certification requirements & document submission.
Technical Documentation Management – Responsible for the coordination of key product documentation updates & publishing, specifically technical datasheets & literature.
Systems Development – Continuous development of globally aligned Product Management processes. Assist in managing Published Documents in an on-line SharePoint environment to share and maintain key documents with all Gurit employees globally.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a technical or scientific discipline.
- Formal Programme Management qualification or training.
- Proven experience & demonstration of successfully programme managing projects.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of composite materials and processes to manufacture finished components is advantageous.
- Experience in using CRM, SharePoint 2013/16 is advantageous.
- Strong team-player & communicator who is able to interact effectively at all organisational levels both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail.
- Out-going individual, adept at interacting with colleagues from different cultures working across multiple time-zones.
- Must be capable of successfully prioritising own workload to ensure deadlines are met & stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Able to manage broad, complex workload under pressure from 3 Product Managers.