EH 275 / EP 114
180°C SERVICE TEMPERATURE EPOXY PREPREG
- Service temperature of 180ºC (356ºF)
- High volume, reference aerospace epoxy system
- Controlled resin flow
- Self-adhesive resin formulation with outstanding adhesion to core materials
- Highly toughened and self-extinguishing resin system
- Excellent mechanical properties
EH 275 / EP 114 prepreg material is very suitable for the manufacturing of high performance composite structures and light-weight sandwich components with high specific mechanical properties. EH 275 also benefits from excellent impact properties and very strong adhesion to honeycomb cores as demanded by aircraft secondary structures like radomes, fairing and leading edges.
The resin matrix EH 275 / EP 114 is a 180ºC (356ºF) system, which can be cured at a temperature range between 160ºC (320ºF) and 180ºC (356ºF) and is offered in different tack levels to meet fabrication requirements of curved and complex shaped components.
Both monolithic and sandwich structures can be easily manufactured with this prepreg. The curing can be performed by press, vacuum and autoclave moulding with a pressure of at least 0.7 bar (10 psi).
The prepreg material is suitable
- Aviation and aerospace industries
- Machine industries
- Marine and automotive applications
Gurit manufactures this resin system at two sites using the following naming conventions:
- Gurit Kassel: EH 275
- Gurit Zullwil: EP 114