PH 600 / PF 800
ESTABLISHED LOW SMOKE PHENOLIC PREPREG
- Non-halogenated resin formulation
- Excellent FST behaviour
- Self-adhesive resin system for sandwich panel application
- Outstanding adhesion to core materials
- Adjustable tackiness and retarded flow during curing
- Low smoke density and no emission of toxic gases at fire conditions.
- Long shelf and shop life
PH 600 / PF 800 phenolic resin is a halogen-free and self-adhesive phenolic system designed for wide variety of manufacturing processes, retarded flow during curing, excellent heat-release and smoke-density properties.
Composite structures are self-extinguishing under fire conditions. Monolithic structures can be easily manufactured with this prepreg. The curing can be performed by press, vacuum and autoclave moulding with a pressure of at least 0.7 bar / 10 psi.
PH 600 / PF 800 prepreg is suitable for:
- Aviation and aerospace industries
- Machine industries
- Marine and automotive applications
- Railway transport systems
Gurit manufactures this resin system at two sites using the following naming conventions:
Gurit Kassel: PH 600
- Gurit Zullwil: PF 800