Hosted as part of the Advanced Engineering UK 2013 group of events, the Composites Engineering Show represents the UK’s annual trade show for the very latest in composites materials. A materials, systems and engineering specialist for many of the world’s key composite applications, Gurit will highlight its suite of new composite materials developed especially to meet the rapidly growing demand from automotive customers.
Prepreg materials for automotive applications
Exhibiting on stand E135, Gurit will be showcasing the recently launched range of composite materials for the automotive industry. These include:
SC 110 Cosmetic Carbon Prepreg
- Ultra high clarity – ideal for cosmetic components with no whitewash or spots
- On average a 20% decrease in scrap finished parts, due to the elimination of whitewash
SE 200 Structural Epoxy Prepreg
- Toughened structural epoxy prepreg with excellent hot/wet performance
- Fast, flexible curing options
PN901 High Tg Prepreg
- Cyanate ester prepreg ideal for components exposed to high temperatures for short durations
- Flexible cure cycle from 135⁰C to 180⁰C (at 180⁰C cure, Tg is 200⁰C)
Composite materials for a range of applications
Alongside these new products, Gurits sales and technical teams will be on hand at the stand to discuss the range of advanced composite materials available for a growing range of applications and industries.