Recycled PET Panels for Recreation Vehicles
Eco-friendly PET materials for a sustainable adventure
At Gurit, we are committed to creating a greener future. Our lightweight PET materials made from recycled bottles and containers are the perfect solution for the recreational vehicle industry. By incorporating recycled PET into RV manufacturing, we are minimizing the impact off the production process on the environment.
Experience a greener journey with Gurit’s advanced composites. Gurit Kerdyn™ not only provides an exceptional durability and strength by weight ratio, but it also contributes to a more sustainable future for the RV industry.
Gurit Kerdyn™ is the perfect match for a green longterm journey, offering:
- a recycled and recyclable panel structure
- various formats and thicknesses
- a measurable contribution to the total weight and thus to the energy consumption of the RV
Recycled Thermoplastic Core
- Gurit® Kerdyn™: up to 100% recycled PET based product range
- Withstands high process temperatures
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good adhesion & mechanical properties
- PET low resin uptake performance
- Fire resistant versions available