The Complete Mould Package
ALIGNMENT, CLAMPING AND ADJUSTMENT
Gurit offers helpful innovations for blade producers such as:
- Maintain ultimate blade precision with patented precision mould adjustment system
- Eliminate overbite and bonding gap variation with patented precision gap control system
- Save time and labour while precisely controlling clamping force with patented hydraulic clamp
- Conveniently retain the blade in the mould with blade fixing system.
- Adjustable shear web moulds and placement jigs to improve quality and reduce bonding paste requirements by precise placement and optimised shape of shear web.
QUALITY CONTROL AND LASER TRACKING SURFACE INSPECTION
Gurit Tooling has a ISO 9001 certified dedicated Quality Control department to ensure the high quality products and services. The in-house quality control lab maintains various high tech testing equipments which are used at different stages of mould production to maintain high precision and quality.
All moulds are inspected with laser trackers. These inspection reports ensure that the mould profile is within tolerance before moving into assembly. In addition to the mould dimensions, frames and plugs are also inspected to make sure a high-precision tool is built.
CAD & FEA CAPABILITY
Gurit employs design, structural, hydraulic and electrical engineers that can design all aspects of plugs, moulds and accessories in-house. Our technicians are also specialised by department: surface, frames, accessories, electrical, and various other mould assembly processes.
For every mould produced, Gurit maintains all the accompanying drawings and reports, which can be referred by the customer if requested. Standard documentation includes:
- Complete mould 3D model report
- Mould frame drawing
- Plug frame and section drawings
- Heating zone layout
- Turnover and clamping plans
- Transportation layout
- Laser tracker, mould surface quality reports