Gurit offers an extensive range of advanced composite materials, solutions and engineering services directly to the Australian composites market for marine, industrial and wind energy applications.
From the Queensland facility Gurit distributes a range of structural core materials, prepregs, epoxy systems including adhesives, liquid infusion and multi-purpose laminating systems. Also available is an extensive range of woven, unidirectional and multi-axial aramid, carbon and glass reinforcements, as well as consumables for infusion, vacuum bagging materials, breather fabrics and sealant tapes. A small roll cutting service is offered for reinforcement fabrics.
Reinforcements & Consumables
All fabrics and consumables will be available in cut lengths with MOQs starting at 5 lineal meters.
- Carbon reinforcements, woven, uni-directional and multi-axial
- Vaccum & infusion bagging materials
- Aramid fibres
- Consumables, breather fabrics, spray adhesives, sealant tapes
Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via contacting our customer service team
- Orders received by 12pm (AEST) will be despatched same day
- All cash sales orders must be prepaid prior to delivery
- Direct deliveries from warehouse to customers across Australia
- Pick ups are subject to prearrangement only, prepayment required
- No ‘walk in’ sales permitted
- Please refer to the Gurit Product Catalogue AUNZSEA version for a full list of products including availability in Australia.
Gurit Products and Services
For all product information on the standard Gurit product range please refer to the global Gurit website for product pages including technical information and download. Gurit’s range includes structural core materials, prepregs, formulated products; adhesives, liquid and filled systems and reinforcements.
Gurit Hi-Panels, structurally engineered composite panels for custom builds are also available in Australia.
Markets and industries we serve in Australia:
- Industrial including architectural, construction, infrastructure, mining and transportation
- Marine; high performance racing, commercial and work boats, pleasure and sporting equipment
- Rail sector
- Wind energy market including repair systems
Gurit Track Record in Australia
Gurit has a history with many long-standing clients, partnerships and composites projects across Australia. Typical examples include the boatbuilding industry, architecture and civil engineering where advanced composite materials enable innovative lightweight solutions.
Wild Oats XI
built by Mc Conaghy Boats, New South Wales 2250, Australia
Features Gurit Corecell™ M foam in the hull for excellent slamming performance.
Riviera, Queensland 4209, Australia
Australia’s premium luxury motor yacht builders use Gurit structural core materials throughout the range.
Halo Sculpture, Sydney Central Park, Australia
Pacific Power Cats Ltd, Queensland 4174, Australia
Peter Brady uses Gurit structural core materials including Corecell™ and Gurit Kerdyn™ Green across the range of Pathfinder M series offshore powercats.
Echo Yachts – Charley Western Australia 6166, Australia
The 46m shadow vessel is the largest vacuum infused vessel built in Australia, and one of the largest GRP vessels built in Australia. The vessel, designed by LOMOcean Design is fully foam cored with E-glass and carbon skins supplied by Gurit.
Gurit Asia Pacific – Australia Office
Customer Services Team:
Gurit Australia T +61 (0)7 3807 3118 E email@example.com
Sam Lyon-Jones, Technical Sales Australia
M +61 (0) 474 009 598 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerard Laffan, Sales Manager Australia
M +61 (0) 410 496 784 E email@example.com
Tony Stanton, Engineering Manager Asia-Pacific
M +64 (0) 21 853 632 E firstname.lastname@example.org