Gurit Entrepreneurial Trainee Program
Our Gurit Entrepreneurial Trainee Program is dedicated to international talent which provides a unique opportunity for individuals that possess both a strong technical education and an entrepreneurial mind set. The structure of the program allows responsibility and accountability for leading three strategic assignments over an 18-month period to enable participants to develop a deep understanding of our business whilst they further develop professional skills.
The goal of our program is to develop participants into technology executives and enable them to assume a leadership role within a short period of time. Participants are sponsored by the Executive Management Team and will acquire excellent insight in how global businesses operate responsibly and effectively.
What to expect from the program
- Be part of a culture that works passionately for a sustainable future
- Development that will equip you to move quickly into a leadership position
- Identify business opportunities, leverage your creativity and entrepreneurial freedom
- Develop concepts, implement projects and take responsibility in cross-functional teams
- Learn directly from Gurits top international talent
- Rotational program with tailored operational and strategic projects
- Allocation of 3 assignments over 18 months
- Day-to-day learning experience and on-the-job training
- Structured performance evaluation
- Individual and tailored learning and development process, in-house and through our globally recognized international learning and development partners
- Inclusion in Gurit talent pool for in-house succession path to top-grade executive level positions
- Prospect to assume a leading role within one of Gurit’s Business Units
- Business Insight at the highest levels
- International exposure
- Cross cultural networking
What makes a successful candidate?
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree in specified technical subject areas
- Strong foundation in Business Economics / Administration
Personality and exposure:
- Proven entrepreneurial experience displayed in a business initiative or large project
- Demonstrated affinity for Gurit`s products and technologies
- Between 3 to 7 years of relevant work experienceLeadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with top management, peers and / or customers
- Flair for foreign cultures
- Proven ability to manage complex projects
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Geographic flexibility: Global relocation is required during the program dependent on assignments
- Command of languages relevant to the opportunity of interest, including English.
Why Gurit for my career move?
Our Entrepreneurial Trainees work with Gurit’s senior leaders which creates the opportunity to learn from our top talent whilst demonstrating their potential in delivering complex strategic projects that add value to our organisation. This level of exposure at this relatively early stage of their careers truly is exceptional and fosters fast track opportunities.
Gurit is focused in supporting the development and management of its top talent; from providing opportunity lead career advancement in our global framework, to bespoke technical development and leadership development through globally recognized international partners.
Find out more about the specific open positions, including Entrepreneurial Trainee positions, in our Jobs Listing page.
“I have always liked the sense of ownership and I have a “make-it-happen” approach which made Gurit’s Entrepreneurial Trainee program a perfect fit. It gave me the opportunity to work with top management, deep dive into various businesses in different countries and drive strategic projects which I believe prepared me for future leader roles and responsibilities.”
Suraj, Entrepreneurial Trainee
“My focus during the trainee period was to lead projects linked to operations and business strategy. This aspect combined with the direct contact with all levels of the organisation across the world generated an intense learning curve and encouraged me to break new ground.”
Javier, Entrepreneurial Trainee