EPOXY WET LAMINATING SYSTEM
- Same 100:26 resin to hardener mix ratio by weight across range of hardener speeds
- Viscosity optimised for good fabric wet-out and drainage resistance
- Good cure progression from ambient only cures
- Tough resin matrix giving good laminate mechanical properties
- DNV-GL & Lloyds Register Certified formats available
- Low Toxicity Hardener Formulations
- Improved Hazard Labelling
- CMR & SVHC** Free
- Reduced Environmental Hazards
- Formulated with Gurit LRT (Light Reflective Technology) as standard
Ampreg™ 31 has been optimised for the manufacture of large composite structures using hand layup and vacuum bagging techniques whilst offering improved health and safety.
The viscosity of Ampreg™ 31 has been optimised for good fabric wet-out whilst maintaining good drainage resistance for application on vertical surfaces. Ampreg™ 31 has been designed to give excellent mechanical and thermal properties from both ambient temperature cures and moderate temperature postcures (50°C). This system is available with the full range of Ampreg™ 3X hardener speeds, from Fast to Extra Slow.
The unique formulation offers improved health & safety through the careful selection of low toxicity raw materials as well as Light Reflective Technology which in conjunction with a UV light-source can detect droplets as small as 1mm for easy identification of contamination to improve industrial hygiene.
Ampreg™ 31 is DNV-GL & Lloyds Register certified.